Thursday, December 23, 2010

F is for...

Welcome Song

Henrietta’s Basket: Flag

Song: Be my echo (6 syllables x 2) Forest and farm, football and family

Sign Language: Letter F; friend

Flannel Board: Five Funny Frogs

5 funny frogs on lily pads galore; 1 swam away and that left 4
4 funny frogs, floating near a tree; 1 swam away and that left 3
3 funny frogs, wondering what to do; 1 swam away and that left 2
2 funny frogs, laughing and having fun; 1 swam away and that left 1
1 funny frog, playing in the sun; hopped off his lily pad and that left NONE!

Book: My Lucky Day

Stand-up Song: My Two Feet

I can walk with two feet, two feet, two feet.
I can walk with two feet, two feet, all day long.
Replace "walk" with skip, jump, hop, march, run, spin, tap

Nursery Rhyme: I had a little frog (his name is Tiny Tim)

Book: Barry, the fish with fingers

ABC Chant

Good bye Chant

Enrichment: F-page, fishing (magnet on the end of a pole, cut out fish with paper clips), puzzles, tissue paper flowers (5 flowers)
I made a simple sheet on the computer labeled Five Flowers. Along the bottom I put 1 2 3 4 5. The kids drew five stems for the flowers then added a crumpled up piece of tissue paper for each flower.

No comments:

Post a Comment