Thursday, December 23, 2010

J is for...

Welcome Song

Henrietta’s Basket: Juice box

Sign Language: Letter

Song: Be my echo (6 syllables x 2) juggler and jam; jellyfish and jacket

Sign Language: Juice (use your pinky finger to draw the letter “J” at the corner of your mouth)

Flannel Board: Jelly beans countdown
5 little jelly beans, I wish I had more!
I'll eat the (color) one. Now there are four!
4 little jelly beans, Tasty as can be
I'll eat the (color) one. Now there are 3!
3 little jelly beans, Only a few.
I'll eat the (color) one. Now there are 2.
2 little jelly beans, Eating them is fun!
I'll eat the (color) one. Now there is one.
1 little jelly bean, The last one for me!
I'll eat the (color) one. I'm as happy as can be!

Book: If I were a jungle animals

Song: Jingle Bells

Nursery Rhyme: Jack and Jill

Book: Jump!

ABC Chant

Good bye Chant

Enrichment: painting with Jell-o, dot-to-dot, jingle bells, beads
Mix Jell-o powder with a warm water to make scented water colors. If it gets too thick warm in the microwave for a few seconds.

No comments:

Post a Comment