Thursday, December 23, 2010

H is for...

Welcome Song

Henrietta’s Basket: Hedgehog puppet

Song: Be my echo (6 syllables x 2) heart and hospital; hammer and house

Sign Language: Letter

Flannel Board: Carl the Clown (hats)
My name, boys and girls, is Carl the Clown
I wear my hats all over town.
Each one has its own color name,
Which you can learn if you play my game.
On, here's a hat, and it is red
It fits so nicely on my head.
Now when I wear my hat of yellow,
I'm told I'm quite a dandy fellow.
I hope you like my hat of blue.
I'll put it on now, just for you.
My purple hat is just for good.
I'd wear it always if I could.
I wear a white hat on a sunny day.
It looks quite nice, my friends all say.
I put on my green hat to visit the park,
But I take it off when it gets dark.
And when it's dark, I put on brown
This hat is for a sleepy clown.

Book: Hilda must be dancing

Song: If you’re happy and you know it…

Nursery Rhyme: Ho! Ho! Ho! I’m a hairy bear. Try to catch me, if you dare!

Book: The handiest things in the world

ABC Chant

Good bye Chant

Enrichment:
Hand puppets; handprint turkeys; hola hoops and bean bags; dot-to-dot

Poem to go with handprint turkey
This isn't just a turkey as you can plainly see.
I made it with my hand which is part of me.
It comes with lots of love especially to say,
I hope you have a very, Happy Thanksgiving Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment