Wednesday, October 26, 2011

F is for...

Welcome Song

Henrietta’s Basket: Flag

Song: Be my echo (6 syllables x 2) firefighter and farm, football and fork

Sign Language: Letter F

Flannel Board: Five Funny Frogs

5 funny frogs on lily pads galore; 1 swam away and that left 4
4 funny frogs, floating near a tree; 1 swam away and that left 3
3 funny frogs, wondering what to do; 1 swam away and that left 2
2 funny frogs, laughing and having fun; 1 swam away and that left 1
1 funny frog, playing in the sun; hopped off his lily pad and that left NONE!

Book: Barry, the fish with fingers (Hendra)

Stand-up Song: My Two Feet
I can walk with two feet, two feet, two feet.
I can walk with two feet, two feet, all day long.

Jump 
March
Run
Turn on
Hop on one foot
Hop on the other

Nursery Rhyme: Hey diddle, diddle

Book: The Foggy, Foggy Forest (Sharratt)

ABC Chant

Good bye Chant

Enrichment: Farm flannel board, tissue paper flowers (5 flowers), farm file folder, alphabet dot-to-dot

I was also going to do puppets (finger puppets), but I thought there was enough going on without them.

No comments:

Post a Comment