Wednesday, October 26, 2011

G is for...

Welcome Song

Henrietta’s Basket: gorilla

Song: Be my echo (6 syllables x 2) goose and glove; grandpa and girl

Sign Language: Letter G

Flannel Board: G-R-E-E-N
(tune: Bingo)

I take some yellow, I take some blue
I mix them together to get something new
G-R-E-E-N, G-R-E-E-N
G-R-E-E-N, G-R-E-E-N
And green is that color

I make these cards to hang from the flannel board for songs that go with the tune Bingo.  A trick I learned from a preschool teacher...on the back of the card put a picture of clapping hands, then talk to the children about how many times you'll clap before each verse.

Book: Three Billy Goats Gruff (big book) Janet Stevens
Song: Put your finger on…[guitar with Mrs. B]

Nursery Rhyme: Little Bo Peep

Book: Bubble gum, bubble gum (Wheeler)
ABC Chant

Good bye Chant

Enrichment: Play with the guitar and other musical instruments, Graham crackers with frosting, "G" page, building blocks

No comments:

Post a Comment